I always have been a coffee lover from as far as I can remember...
The smell of it brewing, the little cream a real barista can produce on my espresso, the cardamome flavoured turkish coffee...mmmmmmmmm
I judge an italian restaurant not my its fresh tomatoes or its pasta, but by the end of the meal espresso...when you have the perfect one, it completes the whole meal and you leave satisfied with the taste still in your mouth...(Fadi will complain of bad breath...:) and only real italians know how to make perfect espressi.
Yesterday Mohammed, the goffer man at our office, taught me how to make the perfect turkish coffee...I loved watching him! some might say he's very slow (i.e. my boss) but the way he stirred the coffee slowly, almost with love in his hand, just made it taste that much better!
I don't know how people can drink instant coffee!
mercredi 28 juillet 2010
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire